Dr. Leroy B. Goodson graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in 1959 and completed his internship at St. Rita’s Hospital in Lima, Ohio. After serving our country as a Captain in the U.S. Army his practice focused on Family and Addiction Medicine. In 1974 he received his certificate in Addiction Medicine and has developed addiction and counseling service programs for those with opioid and heroin addictions.
Dr. Goodson joined Dayton Pain Center in 2010 and helped create Wright Path Recovery Center for Suboxone and counseling treatment for opioid dependence.
Dr. Goodson is Board Certified in Addiction Medicine (American Society of Addiction Medicine) and a Diplomate of American Board of Family Practice. He has received awards for Outstanding Service to the Community by Frontiers International, Ind., the American Red Cross Service Award, Community Hospital Service Award and acknowledged by Clark County on his 25th anniversary for drug treatment.